X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Starks
    started a topic Out and About in San Diego

Out and About in San Diego

Welcome to the Out and About in San Diego thread. If you did some shooting today and it's less then 5 to 10 photos post them here.

• Marshall Starks
    replied
    Re: Out and About in San Diego

You do realize you could've simply posted a shot to bump this thread right???

Leave a comment:

• Fixcinater
    replied

Originally posted by illeniumsd View Post

Thread revival!

Leave a comment:

• Roy Hernandez
    replied

Originally posted by MaNr View Post
    Hey I just work here.....
    HAHAHA! lets get this rollin' LoL!

Leave a comment:

• MaNr
    replied

Hey I just work here.....

Leave a comment:

• Roy Hernandez
    replied

A free trophy? I'll accept cash LoL! thats a great idea!!! now this will depend on the founder of this forum

Leave a comment:

• Ty
    replied

Thanks Marshall. When you're out practicing with limited time (between leaving work and going home) you find anything to shoot....water fountains, park benches, and yes, BBQ's! BTW, I really like the section where people rate your photo and leave feedback. However, it seems to have collected some dust. How can we kick-start that section up again. I think it's a great way to improve your skills. Sometimes I have blinders on when looking at my own work. It's only when someone else points out the flaws then I see it. This really helps with composition, exposure, etc. Maybe we can create some kind of trophy where the person with the highest rating gets their name engraved on the plaque each month (I'll even pay for getting the trophy made).

Ty

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

Nice ones Ty. I never even would of thought of that bbq shot, very creative.

Leave a comment:

• Ty
    replied

Someone posted comments about shooting around the Miramar area so I went after work. Got some shots there then went to a local park to catch some sunset shots. Here's a few that I got:

Eeeeeaaasy Rider

Would you tresspass here?

I wonder if this dispenses beer?

Tilted BBQ

Sunset reflection from the Rec Center Window

Leave a comment:

• Dale Siscoe
    replied

Thats real cool, sorry I couldnt make it, but I had a prior commitment and am glad I honored it, but here is one from around our fair City, ( you can enlarge it and see the city better)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

Went out shootin with Joe aka Shotcawler after the group shoot on Sat. Captured some nice images if I must say so myself. Here's one that's processed already...

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

Great stuff, thanks for sharing them with us.

Leave a comment:

• Littleone1016
    replied

It was held at Allied Gardens Rec Center. Thanks for the comments!

Leave a comment:

• MaNr
    replied

That is so cool!!! What park is that and whats the frequency?

Only thing I can give for tips is using your focal points in "Select" mode that way you control what is in focus unless you focus manually If your already doing that try closing your Aperature a lil bit more, Photos seem soft and I cant tell exactly whats in focus. Closing your Ap would put all of the fighters in a tight focus, If the main subject of a photo was 2 fighters then you would open your Ap to its "Most Open Position" and have the 2 in detail while the background fighters are blurred out.

Leave a comment:

• Littleone1016
    replied

These are some shots I took in East County. These people get together to practice about once a month! They were all so nice too. People is not one of my best photography skills so please feel free to share any comments. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X