Lensrentals.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lensrentals.com

I need to pass on some more props to Lensrentals.com. I received my 70-200 f2.8 IS L series lens yesterday, 2 days early from my reservation date. My rental doesn't start until tomorrow because that was the day I had it reserved for. If this lens isn't new then it is very well cared for. And it works great. I was out playing with it today trying to get used to it. (Man I want one of these.)

Last night I had a question about shipping it back. It was about 9:30pm when I sent an email with the question, not expecting to have an answer until I got home tonight. Well I received an answer to my question about 10 minutes after I sent it from a rep named Kristin. That's makes it about 11:30pm their time. That is some impressive service. (Yes she did answer my question.)

It is also less expensive to rent from LenRental.com. It is costing me about $150.00 for 2 weeks insured. Calumet, still my favorite store, is $120.00 for a week. Not bad.

I highly recommend LenRentals.com to anyone wanting to rent a lens. They make it hassle free from receiving it - to shipping it back and the price is fair with a quality product.
    The camera makes you forget you're there. It's not like you are hiding but you forget, you are just looking so much.
    Annie Leibovitz

Re: Lensrentals.com

Yeah, those guys are definitely top notch. And they rent everything!!!!!!!
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Are they a member here on the forum? I cant remember..

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

Nope.
        Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

I rented a Canon 100-400 L for Comic-Con from them and they were excellent. The lens arrived three days early and they don't count that time against the time your rental period is charged for, so I ended up with an extra weekend to use it. Of course, that was dangerous because now I know I'd love to buy that lens!

EDIT: They're also rotating a lot of their lenses out at the moment and so they're selling them at really good prices. They had a Canon 10-22mm for only $449 the other day that I wish I'd jumped on! If you sign up for their RSS feed they'll send you updates on when they have lenses for sale, and if you're looking for a lens they have it's a good idea to sign up for the feed because they get snapped up pretty darn quickly!
          Last edited by tharrison; 11-20-2009, 02:58 AM.
          http://www.flickr.com/absorption_line
          http://www.tanyaharrisonofmars.com

Comment

Nice heads-up, thank you for posting that!

Now if only I had an unlimited supply of those green papers, I'd have a whole bunch of cool lenses!
            See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Working...
            X