• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty
    started a topic $$ - Looking for a Website Designer - $$

$$ - Looking for a Website Designer - $$

Hi,

I need a website designer who can build a nice looking site using Dreamweaver. If you can do this, please send me a pm with links to your website and works that you have done along with typical rates you charge. I would like to get started on this project in the next few days.

Thanks!

Ty

• potskie
    replied
    Re: $$ - Looking for a Website Designer - $$

Originally posted by Ty View Post
    Hi,

I need a website designer who can build a nice looking site using Dreamweaver. If you can do this, please send me a pm with links to your website and works that you have done along with typical rates you charge. I would like to get started on this project in the next few days.

Thanks!

Ty
    My brother attended one of your workshops before. He owns a Digital pre-press, graphic design and web design company. http://trisoftco.com/trisoft/awards.html . Just click on the 5th photograph and you might recognize him. They've won several awards from magazines & groups...some of which are just recent. Their website hasn't been updated for a while because they've been too busy lately. Try calling them or you can email him at tristan@trisoftco.com K? You may email me directly at potskie@gmail.com. Yusoff

Leave a comment:

• FrancesMarie
    replied

Nick -- it's gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

• Nick Ruiz
    replied

Ok so.... with about 3 days of editing Im done with my website (2 days no sleep). With the hacking this site has seen this past year hopefully it wont get messed up like my previous PHP Portfolio. (New Virtual Private Server=99% more hacker proof!)

Let me know what you guys think, Ive made allot of changes already from advice from Marshall, for the most part Im happy the way it is right now. All I need to do now is find all of my photos and resize them accordingly so I can add them to the categories.

Photography By Nick & Margaret Ruiz

Leave a comment:

• Ty
    replied

Thanks Julie, I'll contact him in the next few days. I've got a meeting in Arizona tomorrow and won't be back in the office till Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• JC2
    replied

My brother in law does amazing websites.....

Think DepARTment - KNOWLEDGE / ART / PASSION

Leave a comment:

• Ty
    replied

John,

Sounds good to me. Let me know when you find out.

Ty

Leave a comment:

• inSANe DIEGO
    replied

I may know someone that can help. I can give him a call this weekend if you guys would like.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Ruiz
    replied

Ditto here!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X