Assisting Gigs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assisting Gigs

If anybody is shooting and needs/wants to say they've got a shoot big enough to need an assistant, I'm your man. Looking to expand my knowledge of how others work by watching/helping you do your thing.

I'm obviously a photographer first, but if you've got an important shoot and you need help with lighting/transpo/logistics, hit me up.

As an aside, anybody else on LinkedIn.com? I've been trying to expand my networking capabilities and have been getting my profile/info/resume up there to help with that.
    See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Re: Assisting Gigs

Originally posted by Fixcinater View Post
    As an aside, anybody else on LinkedIn.com? I've been trying to expand my networking capabilities and have been getting my profile/info/resume up there to help with that.
    I'm there!
    Canon 40D w/BG-E2N
    Canon 20D w/BG-E2
    Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L
    Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L
    Canon 85mm f/1.8
    Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4.5
    Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3

My Website

Comment

Hit me up!
      See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Hey I couldnt really afford to pay you...but if your up to it and have experience shooting an evening party ... Im doing a surprise birthday party from 4:30-830p on May 24th. Interested?? I dont really have any equipment.....I just use my Nikon D40x....Im nervous about the shoot because I feel that I will need a flash other than the on board one to avoid red eye....Im soooo broke right now I cant even afford to rent something...

Comment

I dont really ever do night time gigs....my specialties are natural light and in studio....never shot at night before and of people....IM FREAKING OUT!!!

Comment

Im on linkedin.

Comment

I'm on linked in as well. David Barto. Shoot me an Invite.

I've got a couple ideas bouncing around with models and though that having an extra pair of hands to hold reflectors and such would be good. I'll make sure you are in mind when I set them up.
              Last edited by dkbarto; 04-24-2009, 08:08 AM. Reason: add additional note
              Without others thinking you are good, it doesn't matter how good you think you are.

http://dkbarto.daportfolio.com

Comment

Thanks guys, will look you up once I am on a computer.

LilMo, email me.

Comment

i just joined LinkedIn.com, but i have no idea why i joined hahahaha
                  website
                  http://shainblumphoto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shainblum View Post
                    i just joined LinkedIn.com, but i have no idea why i joined hahahaha
                    Cuz all the cool kidz are doin it nowadays!
                    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
                    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Lilmo, any news? Haven't heard from you and I am interested in shooting this!

Comment

Working...
                      X