No announcement yet.

Need an Second shooter And a Assistant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an Second shooter And a Assistant?

Hey everyone I am reaching out to any Active Photographer's needing a second shooter. I am willing to provide my services in exchange for the pics I take.

Re: Need an Second shooter And a Assistant?

Anyone?

Comment

You probably won't find much luck on this here. Try and come to the group shoots or look for people meeting to shoot randomly and learn from other people that way, it'll be your best bet.

Also try and attend some of Ty's workshops to improve also...

Comment

I'll take you out with me. I've got some assginments lined up for the later part of this week and into the weekend. PM me your phone #.
        Jerod

Comment

Ty's workshop?

Comment

Never Mind, I found the WorkShop guy!!

Comment

Originally posted by G-M Photography View Post
              Never Mind, I found the WorkShop guy!!
              He is a genius! Good Luck! If I ever have anything though, I'll be sure to let you know!

Comment

I really do appreciate that. I can guarantee anyone who lets me tag along, I will act professional and work hard. All I ask is the photos I take for my Portfolio and maybe some tips and tricks to better improve my skills

Comment

you could come on some of my jobs, but for most of them i cant legally let you take photos :/
                  website
                  http://shainblumphoto.com/

Comment

How is everyone getting jobs like these? shainblum---- DANGIT!!! So what do you shoot usually? And I'm usually free after 5pm.

Comment

How is everyone getting jobs like these? shainblum---- DANGIT!!! So what do you shoot usually? And I'm usually free after 5pm.
                      my passion is for landscapes, but professionally i shoot events and companies , ive been working for a production company as a production stills photographer, ive been doing some skateboarding photographey ive also been doing some photography for homeland security and some book publishing....lol fun stuff, but i think i have some other stuff coming up that you can come on, and if you just wanna go out and shoot around im always free after school
                      website

Comment

Oh cool you are a student? I so envy you right now. I work for the government in the ER as an admin guy;... Not really an exciting life to tell ya the truth... But being able to take pics and get paid for it, sounds really appealing to me

Comment

And I would be very interested in attending with you to your job!! I just want the pics I take that's all.

Comment

Oh cool you are a student? I so envy you right now. I work for the government in the ER as an admin guy;... Not really an exciting life to tell ya the truth... But being able to take pics and get paid for it, sounds really appealing to me
                            And I would be very interested in attending with you to your job!! I just want the pics I take that's all.

well ya im a senior at canyon crest, but im moving to Santa Barbra for college,getting paid to taking photos is fun but you don't get paided that much, i just do if for the experience, , i will talk to some cleints to see if you can take some shots during the jobs, but for most of them i don't think you can.
                            website

Comment

Well that sounds cool with me! I'm down for whatever!

Comment

Working...
                              X