Need a second shooter/assistant?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a second shooter/assistant?

I am looking to second shoot and assist. Please let me know if you need any help. I really enjoy shooting engagement shoots, weddings, pregnancies, babies, kids, and families. I have done second shooting before and can show some work. I am interested in getting out and shooting more. Thanks! Have a great day!! www.stephaniephotographyblog.blogspot.com

Re: Need a second shooter/assistant?

Welcome to the forums. There sometimes occurs work where people need assistants.

I'd recommend getting to the group shoots and some of the classes to introduce your self around in person.

And good luck.
    Without others thinking you are good, it doesn't matter how good you think you are.

http://dkbarto.daportfolio.com

Comment

Speaking of which, when is the next group shoot?

Comment

Great shots u got there stephanie. Will keep you in mind next time we need a female assistant.

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
        Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Ruiz View Post
          Great shots u got there stephanie. Will keep you in mind next time we need a female assistant.
          whys it only got to be a female assist? Huh GWC? Why's it gotta be female

Comment

Same reason I told you before you bailed out on the last wedding we just did.
            Sometimes brides aren't comfortable with a male photog being in the room while they're getting dressed.

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
            Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

Ahahahahahahaha. I'm pretty sure you were joking, Jess, but that's what an overly PC world is bringing us to... that comment could have been dead serious and one can't tell for sure anymore.
              Throw a little light. If it doesn't come back, it probably fell off...
              Cheers
              John
              Flickr
              Nikon D80 (nicknamed Cylopsoid)
              Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 Lovin' it. I could glue it to my camera and be happy.
              Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 It's the older model w/o the AF motor and it focuses FAST. It's just like the 17-50, only longer.
              Nikkor 50mm f1.8d <------creammmmmy
              Nikkor 18-55 kit Now in a deep slumber.
              Quantaray 28-82 Somewhere in the house.
              Nikon N65 Back for the resurrection tour! Coming to defend the faith...
              (This spot being saved for hopefully a G9 or G11) Shhhh, I know those are Canons...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Ruiz View Post
                Same reason I told you before you bailed out on the last wedding we just did.
                Sometimes brides aren't comfortable with a male photog being in the room while they're getting dressed.
                Originally posted by inSANe DIEGO View Post
                Ahahahahahahaha. I'm pretty sure you were joking, Jess, but that's what an overly PC world is bringing us to... that comment could have been dead serious and one can't tell for sure anymore.
                It was a joke. I just take any opportunity to ruffle Nck's feathers.

Comment

Working...
                X