Miramar Air Show 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miramar Air Show 2009

Only a few months away which means if you want good seats you'd better get on them pretty quick. Myself and the Burk's are already on top of it and there's only three seats left in the box seat section that we're in 111C for the Saturday Matinee only show. Lets make it a nice size mob reppin SDPF. I'll even get shirts from Nick for all of us.

Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Re: Miramar Air Show 2009

Not sure what my schedule will be past July, but I plan to be there.
    Jeff
    http://picasaweb.google.com/jholzphoto

Comment

How does the seating work? If you're in the Box seat section can you still shoot from there? Is that the best place to capture the action?

Comment

Hey I am interested...went through the miramarairshow website..there is no ticket available in 111c ....are you sure that's the box where you bought the seat?
        Vivek's Flickr Page
        In hibernation

Comment

i can see most of it from my house, it overlooks miramesa and miramar
          website
          http://shainblumphoto.com/

Comment

brings back bad memories! I had to work that airshow 2 years in a row...
            randyzhu.com
            Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by SteveU View Post
              How does the seating work? If you're in the Box seat section can you still shoot from there? Is that the best place to capture the action?
              I've been assured from Mr. Burk that the answers to both those questions is a yes. The seats are located right along the flightline and you're allowed to shoot from the fenceline.

Originally posted by tvivekanand View Post
              Hey I am interested...went through the miramarairshow website..there is no ticket available in 111c ....are you sure that's the box where you bought the seat?
              Yeah I went through miramarairshow.com and purchased my tickets through the online system. I checked before I left the house and there was one seat left open in that box as Travis an Moises snagged two of them. I have to say I don't like the layout of the website to purchase tickets as it's very confusing. You have to go through the whole drop down menu and go through all the sections because it's not in order.
              Last edited by Marshall Starks; 05-28-2009, 11:25 PM.
              Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Comment

Originally posted by randaddy View Post
                So, you won't be working. You'll be hangin out with me and the Burky jerkys. It's a blast, I'm already counting down to the fun at El Centro again.

And Burk I'm sorry again about what Jessy did in the back of your expedition when she kept staring at all the MP's. Next time I'm riding in the very back by myself... Oh the horror the horror!
                Marshall

Comment

Booked the last ticket in 111c .....
                  Vivek's Flickr Page
                  In hibernation

Comment

Can't wait for this show...i love shooting the jets

Comment

Originally posted by tvivekanand View Post
                      Booked the last ticket in 111c .....
                      Booked the last ticket in 111d. Burk lookin forward to another day with you and your brother. I will however be foregoing the trip through the drive thru at Jack in the Box with you two.

Comment

Originally posted by randaddy View Post
                        Awwww come on Randy. I've worked the show too. There's nothing like being in the consumer fair when they light of the explosives and the ceiling shakes and all of that stuff comes falling down on you. It's always a great show and always lots of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessy View Post
                          Booked the last ticket in 111d. Burk lookin forward to another day with you and your brother. I will however be foregoing the trip through the drive thru at Jack in the Box with you two.
                          Come on now. Just cuz we have a little fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Starks View Post
                            I've been assured from Mr. Burk that the answers to both those questions is a yes. The seats are located right along the flightline and you're allowed to shoot from the fenceline.

Yeah I went through miramarairshow.com and purchased my tickets through the online system. I checked before I left the house and there was one seat left open in that box as Travis an Moises snagged two of them. I have to say I don't like the layout of the website to purchase tickets as it's very confusing. You have to go through the whole drop down menu and go through all the sections because it's not in order.
                            In the seats we're nearly right on the fence. Not much need to move out of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by JHolzPhoto View Post
                              Not sure what my schedule will be past July, but I plan to be there.
                              Ditto...**** 4 month bids...
                              Check out my Photobucket Albums Showcasing United States Fire Apparatus:
                              http://photobucket.com/albums/v660/RescueKUjo/

Comment

Working...
                              X