Miramar Air Show 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miramar Air Show 2009

Hopefully the weather holds out for all of you, especially those without weather sealing. Looks like it's going to be a day like today. Sunny and cloudy off and on with maybe a sprinkle or two.
    Always think positive, but expect the worst and nothing bad will ever happen.

http://hanratty.smugmug.com

Gear:
    Olympus E-30
    Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 (28-84mm conversion)
    Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 (80-300mm conversion)
    Olympus 70-300mm f/4-5.6 (140-600mm conversion)

Comment

Did the shirts come through? Just curious...
      See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Fixcinater View Post
        I officially feel like crap, just so you guys know. I might be slightly less than epic.
        +1 i'm the same

Comment

Some images from today to get you sickies fired up! Literally!

Turn and burn!

Mmmmmm clouds...

Get pumped people! These we're from way off base to the south. Thanks to illeniumsd for all the tips and information and help, you're the man... Man! Thanks to Travis as well, it was a blast to hang out with you even with the shutter failure on your 40D. Looking forward to being on base tomorrow with all you guys!
          Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
          Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Nice Pics Marshall ...you rented lens?

By the way I am bit confused...but what time is the Matinee show?
            Vivek's Flickr Page
            In hibernation

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Starks View Post
              Some images from today to get you sickies fired up! Literally!

Get pumped people! These we're from way off base to the south. Thanks to illeniumsd for all the tips and information and help, you're the man... Man! Thanks to Travis as well, it was a blast to hang out with you even with the shutter failure on your 40D. Looking forward to being on base tomorrow with all you guys!
              Nice!!! I'm really pumped. This is going to be a good show regardless of the weather. Two of the best formation aerobatic teams in the world the Canadian Snowbirds and the Patriots, not to mention THE Premier aerobatic team of the world the U.S. Navy's' Blue Angles. I'm getting all kinds of giddy just thinking about it,

Originally posted by tvivekanand View Post
              Nice Pics Marshall ...you rented lens?

By the way I am bit confused...but what time is the Matinee show?
              The main part of the show starts at 12:00pm. There are other things that start happening around 9:00am, The Oracle Challenger, John Colliver and his AT 6 Texan, the jet truck and a lot more. See ya there!!!

Comment

We're a no go. My baby girl has a fever. Have fun everyone!

Comment

Working...
                X