This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDPF Camping - Lake Morena

We all had such a blast camping that we're already setting up the next one. Ty has suggested Lake Morena out by Campo and it looks like a fun local place. The only question is when? I'd like to do the 4th of July weekend. Please vote in the poll above to let me know if that works for you.
    Works for me!
    26.67%
    Nah, gotta be a different weekend.
    73.33%
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Re: SDPF Camping - Lake Morena

I would love to go but the 4th of July is reserved for my family. I hope you guys pick another date.

Comment

You know I would be down but 4th is a bad weekend for me. The week after would be better.

Comment

Need to remove my yes vote for the 4th. Forgot about a wedding i have to go to up north that weekend.

Comment

8-3 looks like it'll be a different weekend...
          Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
          Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

I already got some 4th of July plans with friends. Some other weekend would be great though.

Comment

Working...
            X