Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not shooting, but PRINT TRADING!

Who else?

Welcome to all...just sort of a hang out/talk stuff. If you just want to see prints, that'd be cool too, you don't have to bring your own.
    See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Hey guys, my ride fell through for tonight, can we make it Thursday?
      See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

I have a shoot Thursday evening... Where were you getting a ride from (e.g. which part of the county)?

Comment

Actually, I have a bunch more prints due this coming Monday; I'll have a new series from a group of white lilies printed by then. If we hold off until next week, I personally will have more to show...

Comment

Just checked back in here, we can push it off till next Tuesday.

Marshall, let's get those rangefinders fired up on Thursday instead. I'm jonesin' to shoot some hyperfocal-style stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Fixcinater View Post
              Marshall, let's get those rangefinders fired up on Thursday instead. I'm jonesin' to shoot some hyperfocal-style stuff.
              Werd to ya motha!
              Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
              Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

So, like, is this on for tonight or something? What time? Still Living Room by SDSU?

Comment

Yes, on for tonight. 7:15, to 7:30 is when I'll be there at SDSU Living Room.

See ya there!

Comment

Working...
                  X