Any ideas for my new website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas for my new website?

I've just completely revamped BrianThedellPhotography.com . . . I like the new look, but feel like it needs something. Any suggestions as to what? BTW, I know, the portfolio section isn't up yet...

Re: Any ideas for my new website?

For me I would take out the explanations on the links. Ie.. "Worked with me on "example" shoot.

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

It looks workable to me, though I would incorporate a late-70s Starskey & Hutch kind of logo (snicker, snicker).

On my larger monitor, the whole page seems to hang off the upper left side of the frame. Perhaps you could float the page near center (no bullet composition, though), or tweak it so it doesn't look like it's clinging for dear life in the upper corner.

Comment

I agree with BV.. its attached to the left corner. Also it seems kind of small. The new resolution for websites now adays is about 1010px (i shave some so I don't get a scroll bar on the bottom) by about 768. That way it fills the screen.

Comment

I would take away the contact's link to your email. This is usually irritating to visitors and I would recommend creating a separate page with a contact form, your address, name, and phone number

Comment

Being taken to MM when I clicked on the portfolio link, and in a new window to boot, was not what I expected. I expected to be taken to a window on your site that had your portfolio.

I understand that you are keeping you port on MM, but can't you host some of it on your own site and then re-direct to MM with a 'more here on MM' link?

And what Brian Said.
            Without others thinking you are good, it doesn't matter how good you think you are.

http://dkbarto.daportfolio.com

Comment

Working...
            X