Feedback please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback please

Hey there all...I've been a lurker here for quite some time now. Just recently a few of my buddies and i decided to obligate time this year to standing up a site based on event coverage. We're hoping to bloom into a full fledged business by the end of the year.

Anyway, with all that, i'm looking for feedback on our website. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated and welcomed.

www.iriphoto.com

Thanks in advance!

Re: Feedback please

Bryan,

Diggin the overall look of the site. My initial issue with it is that it loads a little slow on the first load I guess. Also, I understand the issues with space and hosting video on your site... That said if you wanna market yourself as a business then you should only have the best work displayed on your site, yeah? The video montages while impressive are a bit low quality and people who come to the site looking to do business may interpret that as a final product that they'll be receiving from you guys instead of understanding that it had to be saved low quality for the web.
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Re: Feedback please

thanks for the input! i'll be putting alot of your suggestions in place soon.

Comment

Working...
      X