Flash scrollers for a portfolio?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash scrollers for a portfolio?

Howdy everyone. I've put my current portfolio into a Flash-based presentation page. I was wondering:

1) what do you think of it? Not so much C&C the pictures, but the Flash/presentation

2) what is your favorite Flash template/trick/format for displaying a portfolio

Here is the link...

Re: Flash scrollers for a portfolio?

Not diggin the control orb bubble thing.
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Originally posted by thebdt View Post
      Howdy everyone. I've put my current portfolio into a Flash-based presentation page. I was wondering:

1) what do you think of it? Not so much C&C the pictures, but the Flash/presentation

2) what is your favorite Flash template/trick/format for displaying a portfolio

Here is the link...

Eh not one of my first choices on that style.

But here is a site that can give you some GREAT ideas for folios http://www.foliolink.com/designs.asp

Comment

Those are impressive. The price for getting them through foliolink.com itself, though, seems a bit prohibitive. Also, $30/yr domain names for the basic account? Robbery, I say!

Comment

Originally posted by thebdt View Post
          Those are impressive. The price for getting them through foliolink.com itself, though, seems a bit prohibitive. Also, $30/yr domain names for the basic account? Robbery, I say!
          Ahh yes I just thought you were asking about good flash... I'd never BUY them from foliolink ... It helps to know a decent flash designer when you need one. You can also look through Flash Den and find a whole bunch for cheap. If you know a little coding you can install it in your site yourself.

Comment

Thanks for the Flash Den tip.

Comment

Working...
            X