Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS Lens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS Lens

The original post and thread is on www.sandiegodslr.com. But here's a copy and paste of the important stuff.

"If a potential buyer would rather call me about the lens, my mobile number is: (619) 990-5520

I am now offering the 70-200 for local sale and pickup in San Diego for: $1475 (cash)! As mentioned, that also includes a Really Right Stuff lens plate, a $55 value.
    Special note: I will be out of town from early Tuesday morning (11/3) until late Thursday (11/5). I'm going to the SEMA show in Vegas with a friend so I probably won't have a lot of time to check the forum but I should be able to respond to E-mails via my iPhone.. Rest assured, if anyone from SD DSLR wishes to commit to the purchase, I will hold the lens until I return. BTW, I will not be lowering the price on Fred Miranda until I return.
    Thanks for looking!
    Mark"
    Always think positive, but expect the worst and nothing bad will ever happen.

http://hanratty.smugmug.com

Gear:
    Olympus E-30
    Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 (28-84mm conversion)
    Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 (80-300mm conversion)
    Olympus 70-300mm f/4-5.6 (140-600mm conversion)

Re: Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS Lens

Man you have a lot of time on your hands recently! Where's the photos!?!
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Working...
    X