1966 Fender Bandmaster Amplifier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1966 Fender Bandmaster Amplifier

I've got pictures that need to be taken of this thing, but it's clean. One small cut in the original black tolex is all. It's got the original back plate, original tube guards for the preamps, original handle and knobs. The power cable was replaced with a three-pronger, so it's safe to use anywhere.

I bought it off Willy's Guitars in St. Paul, MN a few years back after they went through and rebuilt the whole thing with new caps, including the power supply (it's got double the caps, so the bottom end really moves some bass), both preamps (vibrato and normal inputs), and the power amp section. It's all Sprague Orange Drops, so it's super smooth and I really hate to let this thing go. I forget what power tubes I've got in it now, but they've got about 25hrs on them of home use.

$750, and I can throw in an Ibanez Tubescreamer TS7 (Tone-Lok) for $20. This amp beat out Vibrochamps (BF and SF), an Orange Rockerverb 50, a Marshall TSL100, Marshall JCM800 1959 (that thing was SMOKIN', too), and a whole bunch of other amps that I've owned in the past, this is the last one to sell.
    See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Re: 1966 Fender Bandmaster Amplifier

Here's a crappy old shot of it, but it looks the same.

No cab is included, just the head.
    Attached Files
    See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Re: 1966 Fender Bandmaster Amplifier

Great Amp, Hope you sell it. Just bought Guitar Rig 3 so thats out of my range now. Would love to own that puppy.

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
      Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

Working...
      X