Team Associated RC10T3 Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Associated RC10T3 Team

It's pretty clean, probably could use an overhaul (new oil in the shocks, differential cleaned out), and definitely needs a new radio transmitter/receiver (my hand set is somewhere in storage), but it's got a pretty dope ESC and it's the team kit.

New tires (appropriate for whatever you're going to be doing with it), new batteries, new radio, new body (if you don't like my Yamaha themed blue) are all necessary. I spent way too long building it and modding it and racing it a few years back, actually won a few circle track events with a stock motor/cheap batteries because I set it up to drive smoothly.

$300 OBO, pictures to come once I go to my storage unit.
    See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Re: Team Associated RC10T3 Team

Maybe I should sell my pair of Team TC3s. Haven't touched them in years since the carpet track in El Cajon shut down.
    Throw a little light. If it doesn't come back, it probably fell off...
    Cheers
    John
    Flickr
    Nikon D80 (nicknamed Cylopsoid)
    Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 Lovin' it. I could glue it to my camera and be happy.
    Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 It's the older model w/o the AF motor and it focuses FAST. It's just like the 17-50, only longer.
    Nikkor 50mm f1.8d <------creammmmmy
    Nikkor 18-55 kit Now in a deep slumber.
    Quantaray 28-82 Somewhere in the house.
    Nikon N65 Back for the resurrection tour! Coming to defend the faith...
    (This spot being saved for hopefully a G9 or G11) Shhhh, I know those are Canons...

Comment

No, I think it'd be better if you bought my truck and kept the collection.

TC3s are pretty dope.
      See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Haha. I love em and I loved racing them, but man parking lot races got REALLY expensive. The courses were always filled with long straights since gas cars ran on them too. That caused insane top speeds and inevitably, some hack would turn in to soon and too hot and nail me breaking a suspension arm. Those guys never seemed to learn what a late apex was nor about in slow out fast. Or.... they'd only know one line and if I was already there they'd come over into me anyway just before the braking point on a straight and cause a tumble. Tumbles at top speed with a 10 turn mod made for disastrous tire and wheel damage. At $60 per set I was spending close to $80 per race day.
        Cheers
        John
        Flickr
        Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 It's the older model w/o the AF motor and it focuses FAST. It's just like the 17-50, only longer.
        (This spot being saved for hopefully a G9 or G11) Shhhh, I know those are Canons...

Comment

I just raced circle track and then built a dirt track in my buddy's yard. We would race each other, and then built a jump big enough to launch them over our heads. Then he got into pan cars and started wasting money on slicks.

Comment

Never could do the pan cars. They required too special of a surface to run on...with a 3mm ground clearance and all. I ran 3mm on the carpet, but since I had coilovers I could adjust back to 5mm or more and screw around in parking lots and school yards. But man did those pan cars handle! Here's a video of some 1/12 pans. An autocross buddy of mine used to race 1/12 and 1/10 touring with me at the track. Here are some memories...

Okay okay... thread hi-jiack over. Good luck on the sale.
            Cheers
            John
            Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X