Canon EF/EOS Body Cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon EF/EOS Body Cap

Anybody have a spare one kicking around that they'd like to get rid of?

Condition can be crap, I'm going to make a pinhole with it.

PM me or something.

See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Re: Canon EF/EOS Body Cap

Ebay usually has some good deals; I was making body-cap pinhole lenses for awhile myself; I was able to order 4 or 5 at once for like $10. Worked rather well, actually...

Comment

Yah, if nothing turns up locally, I'll just go to the baaaay.
      See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Anybody got a spare?

Comment

Lazy bump.

Comment

I think I might have one somewhere in the house but with my Jeep troubles at the moment the search for it will be put on the back burner.
            Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
            Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

What's wrong with it? Did you just now realize it's a Chrysler product and that's got you worried?

Comment

Nah, washed it today and went to put it in drive and hit the gas and it just acted as though it was in neutral and then I tried reverse and te same thing. Got it to the bottom of my sloped driveway and got it into drive only to the top of the driveway before it went out again.
                Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Comment

Yikes!

Still under wty, right?

Comment

Oh yeah, I got the extra warranty too. From the tires to the roof rack I'm covered.
                    Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Starks View Post
                      Oh yeah, I got the extra warranty too. From the tires to the roof rack I'm covered.
                      As soon as they get the bailout check they'll get you taken care of. Should only be 3-4 months....
                      The camera makes you forget you're there. It's not like you are hiding but you forget, you are just looking so much.
                      Annie Leibovitz

Comment

Originally posted by lburk View Post
                        as soon as they get the bailout check they'll get you taken care of. Should only be 3-4 months....
                        lol!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Marshall

Comment

I might just hack my stock one as I don't see myself shipping it anywhere anytime soon. Maybe once your jeep is fixed you can sell me the random spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Lburk View Post
                            As soon as they get the bailout check they'll get you taken care of. Should only be 3-4 months....
                            So this is the reason I had to pay for my last Oil Change, I prepaid for them and they told me they were no good... "Expired" W/E!!!!!

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

Hacked my stock one tonight, pretty fuzzy images, but it was quickie pinhole with no deburring or sizing done. Pretty neat that it even works at all!

Another thing that dslrs are good for, fast a with new techniques.s

Comment

Working...
                              X