• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September Group Shoot

Let's try this again:

This Saturday morning at 8:45AM.

End of Crystal Pier, in Pacific Beach.

PM for directions if you don't know how to get there/where to park/etc.

I'll be bringing my rangefinder.
    See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Pencil me in...

Comment

I'm going to try and go, and I'll forgo the large format in favor of a BIG HONKIN' Mamiya RB67 and maybe a long-arse lens!

Comment

Oook, see you there.
          See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

How long you guys gonna be out there?
            Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
            Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Long enough to blow through 36 exposures.

Lady friend got a developing tank, so we're going to try some Caffenol on cheap color print film and see what is REALLY shakin'.

Speakinawhich, does your Minolta jive with OS X? Brian's old-school Nikon doesn't, and I don't think I have anything with OS 9.0 still on it.

Comment

Wordddddd... I'll give you a jingle when I'm done working out with one of the ladies from work.

As for the scanner, I dunno... Haven't had time to look for it. Remind me tomorrow afternoon.
                Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Comment

Almost any scanner will work with OSX - get VueScan from Hamrick software. Best scanner software there is. (Shameless plug - I use it.)
                  Without others thinking you are good, it doesn't matter how good you think you are.

http://dkbarto.daportfolio.com

Comment

Three one zero. Eight eight zero. Five 3 3 nine.

Call/text me if you are going to show/not show.

I'll be the tall skinny white dude with a bright red/white backpack and long hair and some sort of cam.

Comment

I know your number, thanks!
                      Marshall

Comment

Ok, so I was at the end of Crystal Pier at 8:40 this morning and waited and waited. Did I miss something? I didn't see anyone else. I even walked back to the beginning of the pier and still saw no-one. I know I didn't call Anthony but I haven't read messages since yesterday afternoon.

Anyway, I walked about with the medium format and got 20 shots. I'll develop later, scan tomorrow, and post what I like.

Later...

Brian

Comment

I was there shooting surfers with my Elan II + 50mm f1.8. I believe I even said "howdy" to you (I said howdy to some dude with a giant mayima w/ a bellows lens hood and magnifying viewer, I assume it was you). You seemed absorbed in your business and so I left you alone. I believe I crossed paths with you more than once...

I was shooting surfers, and then some street. I have three rolls to dev+scan later on today or tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by thebdt View Post
                            I was there shooting surfers with my Elan II + 50mm f1.8. I believe I even said "howdy" to you (I said howdy to some dude with a giant mayima w/ a bellows lens hood and magnifying viewer, I assume it was you). You seemed absorbed in your business and so I left you alone. I believe I crossed paths with you more than once...

I was shooting surfers, and then some street. I have three rolls to dev+scan later on today or tomorrow...
                            Brian,

Aarrgh, I did see you there, but you're right I was absorbed. Sorry dude.

Brian

Comment

Ooh Staples thats messed up! lol

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

Working...
                              X