This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Ok so I am to moderate the Challenge thread. The goal here is to get us out there and shoot wherever and whatever. This will help develop "an eye" when taking pictures. What we're looking for here is composition, exposure and of course creativity. I'm not trying to make any strict rules but to hopefully help you think about your shots. Please one submission per member. By the end of the month a user poll will decide which photograph expresses itself the best.

To better help everyone, if possible, I would like you to please also submit the details of your photograph. For example, underneath your photo put the:

camera model
    exposure time
    aperture
    focal length
    iso
    post-processing done

and a short description of the shot.

All this is not necessary but would be helpful for the others who would want to learn how you took the shot!! If you have any questions feel free to leave me a P.M.

Happy Shooting!!
    Last edited by Marshall Starks; 10-29-2006, 01:39 AM.

Updates to the challenge....

To help get people out and about as far as shooting picture we've tweaked the challenge and rules.

First off the challenge works more like an assignment now, all images submitted need to be taken in the month of the contest.

At the end of the month, a user poll will decide the winner of the contest.
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Working...
    X