X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: January's Challenge

Fix:

I love your shot. People are the hardest for me to shoot so I appreciate when someone does something I wish I had done.

Brian

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BVStaples View Post
        Is that a Sponge-Bob Square-Pants Band-Aid on her toe?
        Ha ha, yes....and it's on HIS toe!

Oops! Nope, it's the Tazmanian Devil! LOL
        Last edited by Colleen; 01-31-2009, 01:35 PM.
        Colleen
        Sony A700, 18-70mm 3.5-5.6, 75-300mm 4.5-5.6, 50mm 1.4, 85mm Carl Zeiss 1.4, HVL-F36AM Sony flash, Alien Bees B1600 monolight

Comment

Fix:

I love your shot. People are the hardest for me to shoot so I appreciate when someone does something I wish I had done.

Brian
          Thank you! That's a very nice compliment!
          Colleen
          Sony A700, 18-70mm 3.5-5.6, 75-300mm 4.5-5.6, 50mm 1.4, 85mm Carl Zeiss 1.4, HVL-F36AM Sony flash, Alien Bees B1600 monolight

Comment

Fix:

Brian

Brian-

Thank you for the compliment. I went through the 6 months worth of shots I had with my DSLR in 2008, and this one was the one that I felt went most beyond a mere "pretty picture". I too find it difficult to capture someone's "essence" in a single frame, and that's been something I've been working on. I used to think HCB was full of it, but now I see there definitely is something to his philosophy and goals for his personal shooting.
            See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Will post the poll tomorrow...
              Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
              Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Working...
              X