Another one from Chula Vista

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one from Chula Vista

Stumbled upon this site from searching Google today. Looking for places of interest in San Diego to take pictures.
    Ron In Photography

Re: Another one from Chula Vista

Hello, and Welcome to the Forum, As a San Diegan I can Honestly say if you cant find a Photo Op in this town something is seriously wrong as We live in one of the most "Photogenic" citys in the world. show off what you got no one Judges here unless it is one of our Contests, Welcome !
    My Gallerys at :www.dale.zenfolio.com

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    "If you seek Peace, Prepair for War."

Comment

Originally posted by ronsega View Post
      Stumbled upon this site from searching Google today. Looking for places of interest in San Diego to take pictures.
      Are you looking to do some landscape shots? Balboa is always a good spot.. the bridge.. the beaches..

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Got lucky you saw it today because we've been down the past couple days
        Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
        Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Yep mainly lansdcape/scenery shots. I might check Balboa out tomorrow.

Anyone know if in any tall buildings in downtown you can get to the very top or somewhere close to the top to get a shot of downtown from up above? Curious if any of high rise downtown condos has a good view for that?

-Ron

Originally posted by 23pixels View Post
          Are you looking to do some landscape shots? Balboa is always a good spot.. the bridge.. the beaches..
          Ron In Photography

Comment

No doubt! What I've been looking for is a location in one of the high rises in downtown to take a shot of downtown from up above. Not sure which high rise building in downtown will allow you to get to the very top or at least have some viewing deck.

Originally posted by Dale Siscoe View Post
            Hello, and Welcome to the Forum, As a San Diegan I can Honestly say if you cant find a Photo Op in this town something is seriously wrong as We live in one of the most "Photogenic" citys in the world. show off what you got no one Judges here unless it is one of our Contests, Welcome !
            Ron In Photography

Comment

You can go to the hyatt hotel in seaport village, it will be through glass but Ive never had a problem.

Comment

go to one of the two skybars by petco park

Comment

Working...
                X