X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Updates

Hey All,

As you may have noticed, there's been a couple of changes here overnight. Major changes are the two new skins, and the change from Pic of the Week to Pic of the month. Stay tuned for more changes, improvements.
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

More themes added. Currently adding new avatars.
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Comment

New forum subsection.

Originally posted by bhdesignstyle.com View Post
      So we started up an new section called "Photo Shoot" under the monthly section. I am heading up this area and I want to know what you guys all want to shoot. So post your ideas, so we have places to go for the future months. The last week before the next month I will post what the Photo Shoot will be and if you are interested you can post your available for the upcoming month. I will see what time and day will work the best for everyone and let you guys all know. This month, November, We will try to get something together to go shoot the Monthly Challenge which is the "Night Balboa Shots". The months after will not most likely be the monthly challenge just this month. So please post your ideas for Photo Shots and I will post data on a trip this Month.
      Marshall

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick note as to why we the forums were down for an hour or so today. We had to upgrade the forums software to improve the functionality of the board!
        Marshall

Comment

Custom Avatars are now enabled!
          Marshall

Comment

Up to 10 images per post now enabled!
            Marshall

Comment

New default forum theme.
              Marshall

Comment

Another new theme tonight. Da Blues is up.
                Marshall

Comment

Nick and I decided to uninstall the Zoints profile management system. It was pretty lame.
                  Marshall

Comment

Minor changes here and there to serve you guys better and make things easier.
                    1. All forums have discriptions.
                    2. When searching or viewing todays post you can see the original day the thread was started i.e. (Today)
                    3. A real time clock in the Nav Bar right below the PM stats.
                    Marshall

Comment

Now a fancy flashing gif appears when you have a new PM! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                      Marshall

Comment

CUSTOM AVATAR MADNESS!!! Weeeeeeeeee. Custom avatar size is now 150 x 150!
                        Marshall

Comment

Found a free gallery, it's throwing me through loops for the install. Might take the forum down for 5 - 10 mins here and there tonight so if you get a board closed message that'd be the reason. *Marshall focuses on the positive thought that we should have a gallery pretty soon*
                          Marshall

Comment

Oh yeah if you happen to click a link that ends up in a 404 or some other error when I start putting the links to the gallery in the nav bar have no fear! I'll be workin till I fall asleep at the computer.
                            Marshall

Comment

The gallery is up but I'm (still) too tired to do the links in the navigation bars and stuff today. Feel free to check out the gallery and upload photos whenever you want.

http://www.sdphotoforum.com/photoplog/index.php
                              Marshall

Comment

Working...
                              X