• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessy
    replied
    Re: Website Updates

Originally posted by Marshall Starks View Post
    A new theme has been set as the new default theme. I'm pretty sure all the kinks have been worked out but if ya notice anything feel free to let me know.

There's no new theme! I see the same thing as before

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

A new theme has been set as the new default theme. I'm pretty sure all the kinks have been worked out but if ya notice anything feel free to let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

Organized and consolidated a majority of the forum after receiving a couple e-mails from members over the past few weeks that it was a bit overwhelming to navigate. Hopefully, this consolidated version will help members out.

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

A new(er) addition to the forums is live and ready to go. The forums Social Groups are now online. The social groups allow members to join groups that may or may not have anything to do with photography and have discussions that take place off of the general forum. Feel free to start or join any group you wish.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Ruiz
    replied

I am working on getting a refund so I can purchase Gallery software that is 3 times more co$t than the previous software.

Doing so would mean all the users who have already uploaded to the gallery will have to do it again, However it will prove better for the users and have allot more functionality!

In the meantime you can visit the forum sponsors to help speed up the process :-)

Leave a comment:

• Nick Ruiz
    replied

No its site wide, ANy where that had a photo hot linked via the gallery will not work until the gallery is fixed.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

is it me or is anyone else getting alot of little red x's instead of peoples photos that they've up loaded?

Leave a comment:

• Nick Ruiz
    replied

Well thats from the upgrade. What an upgrade huh?

With the proceeds from the past workshop I was able to renew the boards license and purchase an upgrade to the Gallery, well so much for the upgrade cause it doesn't work. Im waiting on an answer for the fix from the gallery developer.

Leave a comment:

• BVStaples
    replied

As of noon on Monday 10/20, when I click on the Photo Gallery link, I receive this:

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sdphotof/public_html/digital-camera/gallery/settings.php on line 45

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sdphotof/public_html/digital-camera/gallery/settings.php on line 45

Interesting...

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

A mobile theme is now available for users to check the website out when they're away from home... Just point your mobile web browser to www.sdphotoforum.com and it'll be directed to the right theme.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Ruiz
    replied

I found one!

Didn't have my computer for one whole day.. ugh left it @ the office.. Now its in my grubby hands again buhahahah!!

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

5.5.08 - Updated the forum to the latest software, as you may have noticed. There's a bunch of cool new features that even us as admins are still browsing. Once we have a full grasp on what is now available for members we'll list them here... Until then, explore and see how many new hidden features you notice.

Leave a comment:

• Dale Siscoe
    replied

Originally posted by Roy Hernandez View Post
    Marshall I have an Idea... its only an Idea but if your cool with it I want to share to everybody...

I was thinking of categorizing our photography lounge...

like this section below... add to the main page of the forum... or somewhat better...

I know we have our galleries on top but its not noticeable... even to me if I dont read whats on top...
    Dont know how hard to organize it but i think it will be a more an eye catchers for the visitors even for us
    Thanks.
    Thats a real good idea kinda like the POTN and easy to Navegate , Cool tool !

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

As you may have noticed, the forums have been reorganized. This has been done to maximize the effectiveness and make it easier for users to find what they're lookin for. Posts from the photography lounge are currently being organized by the staff and will be sorted and placed in the proper categories. This process may take a few days as there's 395 posts to sort through. We appreciate all your patience in this matter.

Leave a comment:

• Roy Hernandez
    replied

Originally posted by 23pixels View Post
    That's a pretty good idea. So if anyone was wanting to look at specific pictures, they can do so.
    Yup you are right! even the visitors who wanted to see the photos... they have a selection on which they prefer or what they have interest in, its going to be in their face, what I meant was after clicking the forum link in those boards they will see categorized/organized photos, more easier also for the oldies who wants to join or view the forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X