This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Website Updates

That is pretty cool. i don't know why mine is so huge though.

Comment

Recent attachments module added to the forum homepage...
      http://www.sdphotoforum.com
      Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
      Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

New forum category. Local news can now be viewed here.
        Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Comment

Local news disabled for now till we find a better rss feed. Signonsandiego is a good site but their rss feeds are trippin.
          Marshall

Comment

Local news is back up, now getting info from NBC 7/39.
            Marshall

Comment

You can preview the first post in each thread now. Simply click the and it will expand the thread so you can view the first post.

Marshall

Comment

One of our members (Renay) had a great idea for a new subforum...

Help Wanted has been created. Lets say that you've got a shoot where you know it's going to require more than just you with your camera, you need backup. Well, post an ad in that section so one of our members can work with ya to help you out.
                Marshall

Comment

6.I don't know, whatever today is...07

You now get to preview the PM's in your inbox. No clicks or anything is required, just go to your inbox.
                  Marshall

Comment

Upgraded the board to the latest version.
                    Marshall

Comment

Ok...

It's 2:51am and there's good news and bad news...

Bad news...

The lightbox feature which was cool is gone due to a coding conflict between it and the quick reply and edit features in IE that Hammster made me aware of (thanks ).

Good news...

With that feature gone, the quick reply/edit features have been enabled again.
                      Marshall

Comment

Glad the quick reply is fixed. Sorry a different feature had to be sacrificed though.
                        Mike
                        D300
                        D40
                        18-55mm, 55-200mm, 300mm f/4
                        SB400
                        Argus C3

Comment

It's coo. That feature wasn't used often so don't feel bad.
                          Marshall

Comment

Marshall I have an Idea... its only an Idea but if your cool with it I want to share to everybody...

I was thinking of categorizing our photography lounge...

like this section below... add to the main page of the forum... or somewhat better...

I know we have our galleries on top but its not noticeable... even to me if I dont read whats on top...
                            Dont know how hard to organize it but i think it will be a more an eye catchers for the visitors even for us
                            Thanks.
                            Last edited by Roy Hernandez; 10-16-2007, 05:11 PM. Reason: added something lol

Comment

That's a pretty good idea. So if anyone was wanting to look at specific pictures, they can do so.

Comment

Originally posted by 23pixels View Post
                                That's a pretty good idea. So if anyone was wanting to look at specific pictures, they can do so.
                                Yup you are right! even the visitors who wanted to see the photos... they have a selection on which they prefer or what they have interest in, its going to be in their face, what I meant was after clicking the forum link in those boards they will see categorized/organized photos, more easier also for the oldies who wants to join or view the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X