This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Website Updates

As you may have noticed, the forums have been reorganized. This has been done to maximize the effectiveness and make it easier for users to find what they're lookin for. Posts from the photography lounge are currently being organized by the staff and will be sorted and placed in the proper categories. This process may take a few days as there's 395 posts to sort through. We appreciate all your patience in this matter.
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hernandez View Post
      Marshall I have an Idea... its only an Idea but if your cool with it I want to share to everybody...

I was thinking of categorizing our photography lounge...

like this section below... add to the main page of the forum... or somewhat better...

I know we have our galleries on top but its not noticeable... even to me if I dont read whats on top...
      Dont know how hard to organize it but i think it will be a more an eye catchers for the visitors even for us
      Thanks.
      Thats a real good idea kinda like the POTN and easy to Navegate , Cool tool !
      My Gallerys at :www.dale.zenfolio.com

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
      "If you seek Peace, Prepair for War."

Comment

5.5.08 - Updated the forum to the latest software, as you may have noticed. There's a bunch of cool new features that even us as admins are still browsing. Once we have a full grasp on what is now available for members we'll list them here... Until then, explore and see how many new hidden features you notice.
        Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Comment

I found one!

Didn't have my computer for one whole day.. ugh left it @ the office.. Now its in my grubby hands again buhahahah!!

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

A mobile theme is now available for users to check the website out when they're away from home... Just point your mobile web browser to www.sdphotoforum.com and it'll be directed to the right theme.
            Marshall

Comment

As of noon on Monday 10/20, when I click on the Photo Gallery link, I receive this:

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sdphotof/public_html/digital-camera/gallery/settings.php on line 45

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sdphotof/public_html/digital-camera/gallery/settings.php on line 45

Interesting...

Brian

Comment

Well thats from the upgrade. What an upgrade huh?

With the proceeds from the past workshop I was able to renew the boards license and purchase an upgrade to the Gallery, well so much for the upgrade cause it doesn't work. Im waiting on an answer for the fix from the gallery developer.

Comment

is it me or is anyone else getting alot of little red x's instead of peoples photos that they've up loaded?

Comment

No its site wide, ANy where that had a photo hot linked via the gallery will not work until the gallery is fixed.

Comment

I am working on getting a refund so I can purchase Gallery software that is 3 times more co$t than the previous software.

Doing so would mean all the users who have already uploaded to the gallery will have to do it again, However it will prove better for the users and have allot more functionality!

In the meantime you can visit the forum sponsors to help speed up the process :-)

Comment

A new(er) addition to the forums is live and ready to go. The forums Social Groups are now online. The social groups allow members to join groups that may or may not have anything to do with photography and have discussions that take place off of the general forum. Feel free to start or join any group you wish.
                        Marshall

Comment

Organized and consolidated a majority of the forum after receiving a couple e-mails from members over the past few weeks that it was a bit overwhelming to navigate. Hopefully, this consolidated version will help members out.
                          Marshall

Comment

A new theme has been set as the new default theme. I'm pretty sure all the kinks have been worked out but if ya notice anything feel free to let me know.
                            Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Starks View Post
                              A new theme has been set as the new default theme. I'm pretty sure all the kinks have been worked out but if ya notice anything feel free to let me know.

There's no new theme! I see the same thing as before

Comment

+1 to Jessy, I have same default theme, and now the "Blue" Theme is gone. Only other choice is the mobile skin.
                                See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Working...
                                X