X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Website Updates

Sorry, should be fixed now...
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Thar she blows!

Looks...modern!
      See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

I know...fancy huh!?
        My posts are natural products. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Comment

Thanks guys and of course thanks to Jessy for the help with the graphics since I'm a complete idiot when it come to photoshop...
          Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Comment

WOW!

Nice look and feel the site; great work, and thanks!!!

Brian

Comment

Lookin Sweeeet
              Jeff
              http://picasaweb.google.com/jholzphoto

Comment

I can upload my avator wow!

Comment

Upgraded to the latest version of the forum software... There shouldn't be any difference as it was mainly a security upgrade but if you notice anything strange feel free to PM me.
                  Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Starks View Post
                    Upgraded to the latest version of the forum software... There shouldn't be any difference as it was mainly a security upgrade but if you notice anything strange feel free to PM me.
                    Im seeing something strange...Guess the upgrade couldnt get rid of you

Comment

Anthony and I have spent a bit of time upgrading and optimizing the site here this evening. We've pretty much streamlined the forums to make them more user friendly. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please let us know as we're here to serve you guys.
                      Marshall

Comment

I suggest a Guinness with every new post...
                        Throw a little light. If it doesn't come back, it probably fell off...
                        Cheers
                        John
                        Flickr
                        Nikon D80 (nicknamed Cylopsoid)
                        Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 Lovin' it. I could glue it to my camera and be happy.
                        Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 It's the older model w/o the AF motor and it focuses FAST. It's just like the 17-50, only longer.
                        Nikkor 50mm f1.8d <------creammmmmy
                        Nikkor 18-55 kit Now in a deep slumber.
                        Quantaray 28-82 Somewhere in the house.
                        Nikon N65 Back for the resurrection tour! Coming to defend the faith...
                        (This spot being saved for hopefully a G9 or G11) Shhhh, I know those are Canons...

Comment

You supply it and I'll make it happen.
                          Marshall

Comment

disregard

Comment

Working...
                            X