This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add Flickr or any link to your signature

I am not very hi-tech...how do I add the Flickr hyperlink to my signature. I know how to cut and paste a link but I want to have the Flickr word serve as the hyperlink. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Flickr Signature

Man, I have to show you, but then I could kill you. Seriously... I can show you much easier than I could explain it. Lemme take a look- maybe I'll try.
    Throw a little light. If it doesn't come back, it probably fell off...
    Cheers
    John
    Flickr
    Nikon D80 (nicknamed Cylopsoid)
    Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 Lovin' it. I could glue it to my camera and be happy.
    Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 It's the older model w/o the AF motor and it focuses FAST. It's just like the 17-50, only longer.
    Nikkor 50mm f1.8d <------creammmmmy
    Nikkor 18-55 kit Now in a deep slumber.
    Quantaray 28-82 Somewhere in the house.
    Nikon N65 Back for the resurrection tour! Coming to defend the faith...
    (This spot being saved for hopefully a G9 or G11) Shhhh, I know those are Canons...

Comment

Can't get any easier than this...
      1. goto User CP
      2. hit edit signature
      3. Paste this---> [*URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/helion_adrift"][*FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][*B][*COLOR="Blue"]Flick[*/COLOR][*COLOR="Red"]r[*/COLOR][*/B][*/FONT][*/URL]
      NOTE: replace what's between the quotes in the URL section with your info from the address bar while at the main page of your photostream. Then remove all the asterisks ( * ) there should be 10 of them.
      Last edited by inSANe DIEGO; 02-02-2009, 01:19 PM.
      Cheers
      John
      Flickr
      Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 It's the older model w/o the AF motor and it focuses FAST. It's just like the 17-50, only longer.
      (This spot being saved for hopefully a G9 or G11) Shhhh, I know those are Canons...

Comment

Hey John...thanks! It worked. There was no way I would've figured that out on my own. I tried cutting and pasting HTML and other code but couldn't get it to work. Thanks again!

Comment

Can we sticky/how-to this one?
          See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Fixcinater View Post
            Can we sticky/how-to this one?
            I agree. I'm not a god, er I mean mod (typo hee hee) so I can't sticky it myself.
            Cheers
            John
            Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X