X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prgibbs
    started a topic How to add Flickr or any link to your signature

How to add Flickr or any link to your signature

I am not very hi-tech...how do I add the Flickr hyperlink to my signature. I know how to cut and paste a link but I want to have the Flickr word serve as the hyperlink. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• inSANe DIEGO
    replied
    Re: Flickr Signature

Originally posted by Fixcinater View Post
    Can we sticky/how-to this one?
    I agree. I'm not a god, er I mean mod (typo hee hee) so I can't sticky it myself.

Leave a comment:

• Fixcinater
    replied

Can we sticky/how-to this one?

Leave a comment:

• prgibbs
    replied

Hey John...thanks! It worked. There was no way I would've figured that out on my own. I tried cutting and pasting HTML and other code but couldn't get it to work. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• inSANe DIEGO
    replied

Can't get any easier than this...
    1. goto User CP
    2. hit edit signature
    3. Paste this---> [*URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/helion_adrift"][*FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][*B][*COLOR="Blue"]Flick[*/COLOR][*COLOR="Red"]r[*/COLOR][*/B][*/FONT][*/URL]
    NOTE: replace what's between the quotes in the URL section with your info from the address bar while at the main page of your photostream. Then remove all the asterisks ( * ) there should be 10 of them.
    Last edited by inSANe DIEGO; 02-02-2009, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• inSANe DIEGO
    replied

Man, I have to show you, but then I could kill you. Seriously... I can show you much easier than I could explain it. Lemme take a look- maybe I'll try.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X