Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Shirts

Hey Guys,

Just so you know, the biz is a little slow right now, so this would be the best time to order any SDPhotoForum T-Shirts. I can get you guys a really good deal, just let me know what you might be interested. Since I'm local, shipping is free and I can turn it around super fast. It sounds like something that would be cool for the group shooting.

I can do something like 50 shirts for $5 each (1 color front)

Our website is www.BreakOutPrints.com, check us out. I'd be fun to print some stuff for everyone here. I try to stay connected here as much as possible, but the business keeps me SOOOO busy!!

By the way, my number here is 858.513.1799 or 1.888.Ink.On.You!

Let me know!

-Erick
    Last edited by erickster; 03-10-2009, 03:49 PM.

Re: T-Shirts

Originally posted by erickster View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just so you know, the biz is a little slow right now, so this would be the best time to order any SDPhotoForum T-Shirts. I can get you guys a really good deal, just let me know what you might be interested. Since I'm local, shipping is free and I can turn it around super fast. It sounds like something that would be cool for the group shooting.

I can do something like 50 shirts for $5 each (1 color front)

Our website is www.BreakOutPrints.com, check us out. I'd be fun to print some stuff for everyone here. I try to stay connected here as much as possible, but the business keeps me SOOOO busy!!

By the way, my number here is 858.513.1799 or 1.888.Ink.On.You!

Let me know!

-Erick
    Good think you posted this. I need 100 shirts one color logo on front pocket area (no pocket) and the same one color logo on the back. This is resale for a client of mine if you can PM me a quote I'd be grateful.
    Shooting Nikon D90
    11-16mm f/2.8 of pure Tokina sexiness
    18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VR Nikkor
    50mm f/1.8 Nikkor
    35mm f/1.8 Nikkor Dx
    55-200mm f/4-5.6 DI Quantary -FOR SALE

www.creativesoup.com

Comment

Working...
    X