This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble viewing the forums?

Hey Marshall... I have trouble viewing the site at work, it wont even load up
    I already tried using lightproxy and still wont work...any idea on how to go around this problem?
    Thank.

Originally posted by nikonuser View Post
    Hey Marshall... I have trouble viewing the site at work, it wont even load up
    I already tried using lightproxy and still wont work...any idea on how to go around this problem?
    Thank.
    What's your default browser at work?
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

its Internet Explorer

Comment

Roy, I'm starting to think it's the server on your side at work that prevents you from accessing the site. I asked another friend of mine who's a Chief at North Island to try to access the site and he said he had problems too. Am I correct in assuming that you have no problems at home using IE?
        Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
        Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

I guess computer at work has high security, we have to access our yahoo and hotmail emails by going through lightproxy... but at home, theres no problem at all... wishing that I can view this page also at work but other forums work except for this one

Comment

HA-HA! I managed to go around the system at work using http://redlightproxy.com hehehe!

Comment

Where do you work?

Comment

Re: Trouble viewing the forums?

Originally posted by 23pixels View Post
                Where do you work?
                Oh man... Sorry didnt see this... I work at Naval Air Station North Island as an Aircraft Mechanic thats as off Sept 15 2007. I got out of the Navy and... still looking for a Job

Comment

Working...
                X