This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Hernandez
    started a topic Trouble viewing the forums?

Trouble viewing the forums?

Hey Marshall... I have trouble viewing the site at work, it wont even load up
    I already tried using lightproxy and still wont work...any idea on how to go around this problem?
    Thank.

• Roy Hernandez
    replied
    Re: Trouble viewing the forums?

Originally posted by 23pixels View Post
    Where do you work?
    Oh man... Sorry didnt see this... I work at Naval Air Station North Island as an Aircraft Mechanic thats as off Sept 15 2007. I got out of the Navy and... still looking for a Job

Leave a comment:

• rowelld
    replied
    Where do you work?

Leave a comment:

• Roy Hernandez
    replied
    HA-HA! I managed to go around the system at work using http://redlightproxy.com hehehe!

Leave a comment:

• Roy Hernandez
    replied
    I guess computer at work has high security, we have to access our yahoo and hotmail emails by going through lightproxy... but at home, theres no problem at all... wishing that I can view this page also at work but other forums work except for this one

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied
    Roy, I'm starting to think it's the server on your side at work that prevents you from accessing the site. I asked another friend of mine who's a Chief at North Island to try to access the site and he said he had problems too. Am I correct in assuming that you have no problems at home using IE?

Leave a comment:

• Roy Hernandez
    replied
    its Internet Explorer

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied
    Originally posted by nikonuser View Post
    Hey Marshall... I have trouble viewing the site at work, it wont even load up
    I already tried using lightproxy and still wont work...any idea on how to go around this problem?
    Thank.
    What's your default browser at work?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X