A Baby shower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Baby shower

I shot this as a trade for a friend. I've not shot many "events", so I've still got a lot to learn. Most of these were shot with the 18 - "Shoulda got it" (aka 18-200 VR). Here is the whole event, but I'm just posting the ones I think worthy of a looksee here.

Cam's Baby Shower

Re: A Baby shower

This is the event from yesterday I take it. I like it. You got some grabs of some happy people and that's good. Probably could have used a tad higher shutter speed to slow down the hand in the image where she is picking up the baby garment. I think the person will be happy with these.

Comment

Thats a big group!

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
      Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

Originally posted by Renay Johnson View Post
        This is the event from yesterday I take it. I like it. You got some grabs of some happy people and that's good. Probably could have used a tad higher shutter speed to slow down the hand in the image where she is picking up the baby garment. I think the person will be happy with these.
        No this wasn't the one from yesterday. This was a few weeks ago. I've done 3 shoots so far this was the second. Yesterday was 3

Comment

Jessy, good for you getting this work.

Getting paid for it?
          Without others thinking you are good, it doesn't matter how good you think you are.

http://dkbarto.daportfolio.com

Comment

Working...
          X