X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDPF Discount at Backdrop Outlet in Oceanside

Hi All,

I was able to convince the folks at Backdrop Outlet in Oceanside to donate some door prizes for our workshops as well as give SDPF members a discount on their merchandise. They have quite an extensive array of products from lighting equipment, softboxes, umbrellas to props and backdrops. Their prices are quite reasonable, especially sale items. Here's their info:

Backdrop Outlet

Backdrop Outlet
    3540 Seagate Way
    Oceanside, CA 92056
    Get Directions
    Showroom Hours:
    10am - 5pm
    Monday - Friday
    Phone:
    (800) 466-1755
    (760) 547-2900
    Fax: (760) 547-2899

To get the discount, just mention my name (Ty) or that you are a SDPF member. The person that set up this discount is Kristi Rodriguez. Check out their website or have them send you their catalog (it's huge). Some of you may be familiar with them already. They used to be based out of Chicago but just moved their operations to Oceanside a few months ago.
    Last edited by Ty; 09-11-2008, 06:54 PM.
    Today's a gift, that's why it's called the present.

Re: SDPF Discount at Backdrop Outlet in Oceanside

Awesome thanks for the work Ty, I never thought about asking them for any type of sponsorship or discount. I guess they obliged cause they're not in San Diego but rather Oceanside!

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

Not sure if they are still honoring this. I went up there and the lady at the register had no idea about SDPF. Maybe you have to go when that Kristi is there. I mentioned both Ty and SDPF, but no dice. Didn't really matter too much though cause the stuff I got was dirt cheap compared to their online prices and other stores. If you go to their physical location the prices are much cheaper than their posted online stuff except for the things on sale. The sale stuff is still the same.

To give everyone an idea on the deals they have my wife and I got four 10' x 20' fantasy cloths for only $45!!!

Comment

$45 for 4 fantasy cloths? Sounds like you got ripped. Did you ask how much the real ones go for?
        Throw a little light. If it doesn't come back, it probably fell off...
        Cheers
        John
        Flickr
        Nikon D80 (nicknamed Cylopsoid)
        Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 Lovin' it. I could glue it to my camera and be happy.
        Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 It's the older model w/o the AF motor and it focuses FAST. It's just like the 17-50, only longer.
        Nikkor 50mm f1.8d <------creammmmmy
        Nikkor 18-55 kit Now in a deep slumber.
        Quantaray 28-82 Somewhere in the house.
        Nikon N65 Back for the resurrection tour! Coming to defend the faith...
        (This spot being saved for hopefully a G9 or G11) Shhhh, I know those are Canons...

Comment

They normally have them marked in warehouse at $20 each and online $59 each. Some of their online sale prices are about $25 each.

Comment

****...can someone pass me the dunce cap please. That one went right over my freaking head.

Comment

Working...
            X