• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrsPlumb
    started a topic +1 for WNS studios

+1 for WNS studios

Hey All!

On sunday i used WNS Studios, and was totally digging the price, attitude, and over all the accomodation. We reserved the bedroom for some bodoir shots and they totally brought in the sound system, cranked up the tunes, and let us use ALL the props from the mini sets. They had lighting and a screen for us to use. It was so much fun! I really had a blast and BEST of all they're open 24 hours! NO MATTER WHEN, you can get in!

www.wnsstudios.com

I found them here on the forum, and thought I'd give 'em a shot. They are brand new, so it'll only get better from here on out!
    here's a couple of shots from the shoot.

VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK! hee hee!! ENJOY!

• WNS Studios
    replied
    Re: +1 for WNS studios

Hey Everyone,

You are all invited to our "official Open House event" Saturday February 28th, 6pm

The event is open to models, photographers, mua's, hair stylists, designers, boutique owners and any other industry professionals.

4020 30th St., San Diego, CA 92104 (Above H&R Block) (Lincoln Ave and 30th St., by University)

We will be providing wine, cheese and crackers

Look forward to meeting you there!

Thanks,

Ken
    619-282-4798
    http://www.WNSStudios.com

Leave a comment:

• MrsPlumb
    replied

Please check the website under galleries, "Daring divas" then click on Kylie. The webmaster is uploading this week.
    www.stephinaphotography.com

Otheriwse the blog size may work....
    www.stephinaphotography.com/blog

Leave a comment:

• Nick Ruiz
    replied

Agree with the sharpness on both. Looks like her hair got focused more on the first shot but I must say the composition is perfect. I've seen that view/angle tried over and over and they make me cringe (even tried it myself a few times). Can you post a higher RES on your website for us?

Leave a comment:

• Fixcinater
    replied

Looks like you (over) softened the skin, did you do anything on her face in post? If you did soften the skin or tried to blur it, you need to mask off the eyes as they should be sharp to look natural, and less skin softening looks better than more.

Leave a comment:

• inSANe DIEGO
    replied

What happened to the second shot? Both shots I think should have the eyes sharp. Especially the second...if that's the one that's gone now.

Super sharp is not necessarily important, but when there are areas just forward or rearward of the eyes that are in "better" focus it looks like the tog missed. Without the second shot up anymore I can't tell you where it looks like the focus went, but I do remember seeing the sharp spot. Rule of thumb is make the eyes sharp. If the DOF is so narrow that only one can be sharp make it the closer one. Rule of thumb here so if your point of interest is a little locket in her hand or something like that, make that sharp.

Leave a comment:

• WNS Studios
    replied

Cool, thanks everyone for the nice comments; we are really working hard to provide a quality location for a reasonable price that photographers of all levels can enjoy.

We love sponsoring groups, events and parties here as well.

Thanks again and I am looking forward to meeting more of you hopefully soon!

Ken
    WNS Studios
    http://www.WNSStudios.com

Leave a comment:

• MrsPlumb
    replied

thank u! i love it too.

Leave a comment:

• Jessy
    replied

Originally posted by Marshall Starks View Post
    They just lack sharpness to me. Seems like it's soft or the focus is a tad off.
    See it too but it could just be the quality of the jpg...the whole image looks like a low quality save.

But you get a 'sexy sexy' on the first shot. Its my fav and I'm annoyed I didn't get to go!

Leave a comment:

• MrsPlumb
    replied

thanks for your help!

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

And I'm not ripping on you, just trying to help... Sheesh!

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

They just lack sharpness to me. Seems like it's soft or the focus is a tad off.

Leave a comment:

• MrsPlumb
    replied

how should eyes look? please tell! c & c welcome, i know u guys love ripping on me.

Leave a comment:

• Marshall Starks
    replied

Just my two cents but the eyes look a little soft there in the second shot...

Leave a comment:

• MrsPlumb
    replied

Thanks! Yes, it's an Open House! Like their Grand Opening! Ken has been working his construction BUTT off! it's comin together!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X