R-Strap Blackrapid.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R-Strap Blackrapid.com

Iíve seen these R-straps around a few times and I'm curious has anyone here actually used these straps? They have 2 versions which run up to $65 does anyone know if itís worth buying? I have a normal strap right now that is long enough to wear cross body but with longer heavier lenses it gets kind of awkward using. The new version has a pocket area on the strap that can actually hold a lot of accessories.

RS-5 $65
    RS-5 R-Strap BlackRapid.com

RS-4 $54
    RS-4 R-Strap BlackRapid.com

Videos
    R-Strap Instructions BlackRapid.com

Re: R-Strap Blackrapid.com

I made my own for less than $25 with a climbing harness from REI and an S caribiner.

Comment

Ive seen a lot of DIY for that. But the real thing just looks so comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by tldeisher View Post
        Ive seen a lot of DIY for that. But the real thing just looks so comfortable
        Mine is really comfortable. I couldnt stomach paying that much for something that I could make myself for 1/2 the price.

Comment

Originally posted by illeniumsd View Post
          I made my own for less than $25 with a climbing harness from REI and an S caribiner.
          Lets see some photos of it.
          Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
          Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Starks View Post
            Lets see some photos of it.
            images courtesy Jody Gomez/US Presswire

Comment

Sweet you the man woman!

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
              Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

Those s-biners are great! I have two small ones attached to my shoulder strap loops on my backpack. The I have two split rings on my camera strap at half length. I hook the s-biners into the split rings and hang the camera from the pack instead of around my neck. I can walk around all day with a heavy lens and sb800 and never feel it.
                Throw a little light. If it doesn't come back, it probably fell off...
                Cheers
                John
                Flickr
                Nikon D80 (nicknamed Cylopsoid)
                Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 Lovin' it. I could glue it to my camera and be happy.
                Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 It's the older model w/o the AF motor and it focuses FAST. It's just like the 17-50, only longer.
                Nikkor 50mm f1.8d <------creammmmmy
                Nikkor 18-55 kit Now in a deep slumber.
                Quantaray 28-82 Somewhere in the house.
                Nikon N65 Back for the resurrection tour! Coming to defend the faith...
                (This spot being saved for hopefully a G9 or G11) Shhhh, I know those are Canons...

Comment

I have a different brand of the double strap. For yielding two cameras love it.

Comment

Originally posted by inSANe DIEGO View Post
                    Those s-biners are great! I have two small ones attached to my shoulder strap loops on my backpack. The I have two split rings on my camera strap at half length. I hook the s-biners into the split rings and hang the camera from the pack instead of around my neck. I can walk around all day with a heavy lens and sb800 and never feel it.
                    Thats actually a really good idea man. Im going to have to try it.

Comment

Working...
                    X