Studio Lighting seminar coming real soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Lighting seminar coming real soon

I am in the process of offering seminars for lighting in a studio environment, which you could also duplicate in your home studio.

Seminar will be held in a real life active studio in Old Town.

The studio is 4000 sqaure feet and has four shooting areas, 20 foot ceiling, and a cove. I will most likely only use three of the shooting areas.

I am still working out the details as to number of attendees I will take. I am thinking seven to ten but that could increase.

Also it should be noted the seminars will be in given different stages because of the equipment utilized. What I mean to say is basic, intermediate and advanced lighting seminars will be offered.

Those interested in attending only need to bring there camera, lense, and off camera flash. A synch cord and dead connecter will be needed for intermediate and advanced lighting seminars. The more off camera flashes you have, the better for you as an individual shooter for the basic seminar.

Lighting seminars will cover people photography with the most basic lighting tools (off camera flash, using a light meter, light panels, reflectors, etc).

The intermediate and advanced seminars will cover people photography tools utilizing tools such as power packs, softboxes in various sizes and shapes, strobe heads,strobe reflectors, grids, snoots, gels (various sizes and purposes). This will be hands on using my profesional equipment.

The seminar will be an empasis on people in the beginning, but small/large product (like, watches, custom motorcycles, etc) later

This will be an excellent opportunity to shoot portraits with different muslin and canvas backdrops. I will not use my seamless paper because of the expense.

You may need to bring your subject you want to shoot, but this may change and subject will be provided.

Seminars will be offered possibly twice a month on a Saturday.

Also I am figuring out the cost for these seminars.

Anyone interested drop me a line.
    Joe Peterson
    http://www.joepetersonphotography.com/

Re: Studio Lighting seminar coming real soon

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

I'm in...terested I'll keep an eye out for when more details get sorted out...

Comment

I'm soooooo totally in!!!!! Super excited!!!!!!
        Colleen
        Sony A700, 18-70mm 3.5-5.6, 75-300mm 4.5-5.6, 50mm 1.4, 85mm Carl Zeiss 1.4, HVL-F36AM Sony flash, Alien Bees B1600 monolight

Comment

Marshall, thebdt and Colleen thanks for the interest and I will postinig dates with plenty of lead time for those who want to attend. How many of you will or can bring your own subject to shoot during a seminar?
          Joe Peterson

Comment

Marshall, thebdt and Colleen, I keep you posted and give you all plenty of lead time for planning purposes
            Joe Peterson

Comment

Let me know when the seminar is, I would like to attend.

Thanks,

Gabriel

Comment

Originally posted by shotcawler View Post
                Marshall, thebdt and Colleen thanks for the interest and I will postinig dates with plenty of lead time for those who want to attend. How many of you will or can bring your own subject to shoot during a seminar?
                I could possibly bring some subjects. My daughter is almost 16 and her, and her friends, love to pose. We could shoot maybe some "friends" shots or even some "high school senior" type stuff. They're not seniors yet, but they could pass for them. My 18 yr old son could possibly pose, too, depending on the date. Do you have a date in mind yet?
                Colleen
                Sony A700, 18-70mm 3.5-5.6, 75-300mm 4.5-5.6, 50mm 1.4, 85mm Carl Zeiss 1.4, HVL-F36AM Sony flash, Alien Bees B1600 monolight

Comment

Hey Joe, did you want to mix this in with SDPFs Lighting Workshop?

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

I'm very interested! Let us know when you have an idea when the date for this would be.

Comment

Hi I am also interested in the In Studio Workshops, Thnaks

Comment

please let me know when the studio lighting workshops will be available.

im highly interested!

-marcel

Comment

Coming up after we get done with out beginner courses. This is because we wont have time and rather don't want to have to explain the functions of the camera. We want to just get right into the logistics of lighting, posing, and all that jazz. We will keep you posted once we work out the equipment list's.

"I've Got A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Pictures"

For Quotes And Comissions Please Email Me.

Know Anyone Heading For Foreclosure? I Can Help!

San Diego Wedding and Portrait Photography

Current Activity: Banning Spammers

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

Working...
                            X