This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Studio Space available

I have a small (900 sq. ft.) studio in El Cajon that's available for hourly rental at reasonable rates. Studio lighting, various backdrops, dressing area, private, safe, and secure.

If you need a place for those occasional shoots this could be your answer!

Drop me a line if you'd like to stop by and check it out.

Gary

Oooo, this sounds promising. If i'm ever in town and in need of a studio, i'll be sure to contact you.
    Model Mayhem Profile

www.charlesmichaelphotography.com

Comment

What is your hourly rate? And where about in El Cajon?

Comment

New Studio Space available

The move is complete and the new studio is available for hourly/daily rental! 800 sq. ft. carpeted office/meeting/waiting/dressing space and an ADDITIONAL 800 sq. ft. open shooting area with 14 foot open ceiling. Roll-up door if you want to drive a vehicle in to shoot.

Located near Parkway Plaza Shopping Center in El Cajon. Call for rates or if you'd like to stop by and check the place out!

Gary Whiteside
        SoCal Photography
        (619) 461-3448

Comment

Moved to 473 Vernon Way - just North of Parkway Plaza

Now have 1600 sq. ft. and the hourly rate is currently $50 per hour with a 3 hour minimum although that's probably going to change.

Gary

Comment

Marshall and I had a chance to check out this studio this past weekend.

I was very impressed with the possibilities of usage and space that is available.

Plenty of lighting power and pocket wizards to hook up to your hotshoe.

All you need to do it BYOC :-) :bring your own camera:

Comment

hhmm im looking forward to it.. I have a friend who wants me to take pictures of his car and that roll up door sounds nice.

Comment

Yeah, that is one great location. Gary's got a great set up and is very knowledgeable for those of us who are new to serious studio work!
                Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
                Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I appreciate it! It isn't yet what I want it to be, but it sure is better than where I was! It's nice to have room to move around and work comfortably for a change!

Thanks Nick for thinking of me for the Workshop with Couch-surfing-Ori! Now THERE is a creative mind! Im glad that I was able to host and thoroughly enjoyed benefitting from Ori's knowledge, Paul's gifts on Sunday, and the networking was awesome!

Gary

Comment

Re: New Studio Space available

I may check out your studio this weekend. Thinking of shooting my car once I get my new body parts on.

Do you have plain old white backdrop or maybe a light greyish backdrop?
                    Ron In Photography

Comment

Originally posted by ronsega View Post
                      I may check out your studio this weekend. Thinking of shooting my car once I get my new body parts on.

Do you have plain old white backdrop or maybe a light greyish backdrop?
                      I have a couple of light colored canvas backdrops (not QUITE white) and a large mottled grey backdrop.

Let me know when you'd like to take a look. I'll actually be there tonight (Monday, Oct 15th) between 7:00 and 8:30 or so. Call me and we can arrange a time if you want.

Gary

Gary Whiteside
                      SoCal Photography
                      (619) Four Six One-3448

Comment

Wow! Your studio sounds pretty good. I'm thinking of doing some beginning business and I would like to checkout your studio this weekend.

Comment

Re: Studio available for rent in El Cajon

Originally posted by Socalphotog View Post
                          I have a small (900 sq. ft.) studio in El Cajon that's available for hourly rental at reasonable rates. Studio lighting, various backdrops, dressing area, private, safe, and secure.

Gary
                          Hi Gary,

My name is Dwyanne. I just joined SD Photo Forum this week. I'm a Medical Photographer (Retired Navy) working at Balboa Hospital. I read your thread featuring your studio and offer to rent studio space. I'm interested in doing some studio work for my beginning small photo business.

Please send me the location address. I would like to take a look at your space.

Your may reach me by reply to this string or email me at: dwyanne@cox.net, Phone: Cel -619-Eight Five zero-4241; H-Three Two Eight-0966.

Thanks
                          Dwyanne
                          (adobeone)

Comment

Located about 2 blocks North of Parkway Shopping Plaza...

Rates vary depending on whether hourly/half-day/day/or contract rental.

(619) Four Six One-3448

Gary

Comment

Re: Studio available for rent in El Cajon

Originally posted by Socalphotog View Post

Gary

I need a place to shoot tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                              X