DSLR101, Advanced DSLR and Lens Workshop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSLR101, Advanced DSLR and Lens Workshop

Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I did a workshop, but I've had a few people asking about workshops that I did a while back. So, I thought I'd take a poll to see if there is enough interest in the DSLR101, Advanced DSLR, and the Lens Workshops. For those of you that have taken the workshops, if you know someone who would benefit from the workshops, please let them know about it (and if they are not SDPF members, by all means have them sign up!)

I'm not sure when the workshops will be yet, as my weekends are quickly filling up with photo shoots and family envents, plus I'm also teaching another workshop for the Southern California Mother of Twins Convention in a few weeks.

Thanks!

Ty
    Today's a gift, that's why it's called the present.

Re: DSLR101, Advanced DSLR and Lens Workshop

I would be interested in the 101 class.

Thanks!

Comment

I would be interested in signing up. Please send me additional information of dates, times, etc., and I will see if I can work it in. Thanks.

Comment

My husband and I would be interested in the DSLR 101 class. How much would the class be and where would it be located? Thanks!

Comment

I'd be interested in the Advanced DSLR class, depending on cost and date.

Comment

I would definately be interested!

Comment

I would be interested in a workshop

Comment

I would be interested.

Comment

I would be interested in the advanced class.

Comment

I am interedted in the DSLR 101 workshop

Comment

Looks like interest is building up for these classes. Based on previous workshops, I've decided to combine the DSLR101 and Advanced DSLR into one full day workshop rather than two half day workshops. I found that it provides more continuity to the material being taught (if you take one, and not the other, you will miss some very important fundamental concepts that will hinder your overall progress). The lens workshop will be taught several weeks after the fundamentals class as this will give students some time to absorb the concepts before moving on to the proper use of lenses. Here's a link to the previous workshop that I taught earlier this year. Please do not use the link to sign up for the class. In the next week or two, I will post a new thread for signups.

Click HERE to see information from the previous workshop. The workshop will take place either on a Saturday or Sunday. I'd like to try to do the workshop some time in November or early December. Let me know what weekends would work for you and I will try to accommodate as many students as possible. The minimum class size needs to be at least 12 people, so please encourage friends and family to attend to meet the minimum class size!

Thanks for your interest.

Ty
                      Today's a gift, that's why it's called the present.

Comment

If possible, can the place be somewhere where parking isn't a nightmare?
                        Always think positive, but expect the worst and nothing bad will ever happen.

http://hanratty.smugmug.com

Gear:
                        Olympus E-30
                        Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 (28-84mm conversion)
                        Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 (80-300mm conversion)
                        Olympus 70-300mm f/4-5.6 (140-600mm conversion)

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondTheImage View Post
                          If possible, can the place be somewhere where parking isn't a nightmare?
                          Don't think we've had one where parking was a nightmare.
                          Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
                          Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

I have couple of my colleagues interested attending the work shop. November 21st weekend and after is preferred

Comment

I am still very interested. Any weekend before the end of the year would work.

Thanks! Danielle

Comment

Working...
                              X