LightRoom/CS3 and CS4 Workshop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LightRoom/CS3 and CS4 Workshop

Im interested in either date. Is your workshop going to cover the WEB module in LR? I've been working on getting my website published but definitely need some assistance in this area. Thanks.
    i shoot people.

Comment

Hi! Is this workshop a go? If so where and what time? Thanks!

Comment

OK folks, this workshop is a go! It's going to be:

When: 3:00PM Saturday, 21st of Nov.
        Where: San Diego State Library (Meet in front of the dome)
        Who: Anyone interested in learning how to use Adobe's LightRoom and Photoshop. We will cover most of LightRoom, and get you enough info on Photoshop to get you working efficiently and productively.
        What: Bring a lunch, your laptop (with LR/PS already installed), and lots of questions.
        Last edited by Fixcinater; 11-17-2009, 12:18 PM.
        See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

I'm in.
          Marshall

If I don't give you a hard time at some point then it just means I don't like you. It's all fun and games.

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
          Current Activity: Daydreaming about his trips in November and December.

Comment

Sorry guys, things didn't quite come together like I had planned them to, and I've got to postpone this workshop until the later date in December.

I'm really very sorry to have to do this, but I'm just not ready for it and wouldn't feel right trying to teach as-is.

For members that were planning to come today, please PM me and I'll make sure we get the info out to you at your convenience, before the holidays.
            See my user profile for gear information. Then forget about that stuff and go take pictures! And then some more pictures!

Comment

Working...
            X